2012 February Minutes
SLAGA Board Meeting Minutes
Meeting date: February 1, 2012
Present: Tom Wolpert, Mike Henthorn, Nathan Rover, Jim Nelson, Mary Beth Gianoli, Jim Greene, Rich Sheffold, Sarah Chisholm
The treasurer’s report was read. After some discussion, it was unanimously approved as submitted.
· Winter Potluck: Was a huge success. Thanks to Rich and Charlotte for all of their hard work. We will look at revamping the structure of the silent auction before next year’s event.
· Cache of the Month: There is a new poll on the website. This month we are featuring the Jefferson Barrack’s caches. We will evaluate the interest of the membership after this month.
· Facebook Page: We will investigate how to put a link to the Facebook group on the SLAGA homepage.
· Caching Event at Shaw Arboretum: Event is listed on the SLAGA calendar and the event page has been published (GC3CEHT). John and Laurie are hosting the event.
· Spring Picnic: Tina Boyle volunteered to host the Spring Picnic. Details will follow.
· Leap Day Events: Rock Susan will host an event in St. Charles and NateDawgCC will host an event in St. Louis City.
· Question and Answer Session: Scheduled for Wednesday, February 15 at Cliff Cave Library.
· SLAGA Path tags: We will reorder those in a different color combination/metal and have them at the Spring Picnic.
The next meeting is Wednesday, 03/07/12. If you want to attend, please contact one of the officers.
Last Updated (Monday, 05 March 2012 00:47)